Scope of Work
4Front Security conducts Guard services, Event Security, Crowd control, RSA and Mobile patrols as well as Security consulting.
4Front Security is able to tailor business requirements so that they are suited to each individual clients needs in delivering the most effective security solutions.
In addition to required Qualifications set by the NSW Security industry Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED), all 4Front Security Guards must complete superior in-house training.
Every member of our team undergoes ongoing training to match the increasing standards we place on them.
- Purpose: To be a leader in the Security industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and affordability.
- Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Mission: To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
- Goals: Regional expansion in the Security Field and develop a strong base of key customers. Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services. To build good reputation in the Security field and become a key player in the industry.
The Importance of Security Guards
To keep business assets, properties, people, and crowd’s safe; it takes highly trained security professionals to get the job done right.
At 4Front Security, our security guards do much more than just monitor entrances and exits to establish a presence of safety and authority. In addition to those vital tasks, we are prepared to write up reports of irregularities in daily activity, investigate disturbances, interact with visitors, and work with the local police and fire departments in case of emergency.
What Do Security Guards Do?
The job of a security guard is to guard, patrol, and monitor areas to prevent theft, damage, violence, and other unlawful conduct.
- Protection of persons and/or property from harm, theft, and/or unlawful activity
- Deterrence, observation, detection, and/or reporting unlawful or unauthorized activity;
- Crowd control service
- Response to a security system alarm