Scope of Work
4Front Security conducts Guard services, Event Security, Crowd control, RSA and Mobile patrols as well as Security consulting.
4Front Security is able to tailor business requirements so that they are suited to each individual clients needs in delivering the most effective security solutions.
In addition to required Qualifications set by the NSW Security industry Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED), all 4Front Security Guards must complete superior in-house training.
Every member of our team undergoes ongoing training to match the increasing standards we place on them.
- Purpose: To be a leader in the Security industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and affordability.
- Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Mission: To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
- Goals: Regional expansion in the Security Field and develop a strong base of key customers. Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services. To build good reputation in the Security field and become a key player in the industry.
Affordable, Professional Private Security Services in Sydney
4Front Security provides Sydney with the best value in private security services. Our security guard services are not only competitively priced, but also perfect for meeting the security and surveillance needs of businesses, neighbourhoods, schools, non-profit organisations, government facilities, and events of all types and sizes throughout Sydney and surrounding cities. Whether they require our security services for one day, one month, or on an ongoing basis, we ensure that each of our clients gets the level of protection that they and their employees, visitors, and possessions deserve. It's why we have taken the greatest of care in the selection and training of our security officers; develop comprehensive security plans crafted to each client's unique set of needs; closely supervise our guards while they are on assignment; and maintain open communication with our clients to ensure our Sydney guard services continue to meet their needs over time.
At 4Front Security, we're a licensed and are an insured Security Company. We carry more than $10,000,000 in general liability and worker's compensation insurance. All of our guards are licensed by the NSW Security industry Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED) and have passed exceedingly thorough screenings, background checks, and drug tests. They have completed their required training in powers to arrest, public relations, observation and documentation, communication and its significance, and liability/legal aspects; and continue to receive additional training on a wide variety of subjects throughout their tenure with us. When required, all our security guards are permitted to administer CPR/first aid.
Call us today at 1300 411 353 for a free security consultation in Sydney.
The Importance of Security Guards
To keep business assets, properties, people, and crowd’s safe; it takes highly trained security professionals to get the job done right.
At 4Front Security, our security guards do much more than just monitor entrances and exits to establish a presence of safety and authority. In addition to those vital tasks, we are prepared to write up reports of irregularities in daily activity, investigate disturbances, interact with visitors, and work with the local police and fire departments in case of emergency.
What Do Security Guards Do?
The job of a security guard is to guard, patrol, and monitor areas to prevent theft, damage, violence, and other unlawful conduct.
- Protection of persons and/or property from harm, theft, and/or unlawful activity
- Deterrence, observation, detection, and/or reporting unlawful or unauthorized activity;
- Crowd control service
- Response to a security system alarm